White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
If you love cookies and want to try something that isn’t your basic chocolate chip cookie, these are the ones to make.
It is nice and sweet with the white chocolate chips, and the cranberries give it a deep red colour. They have such a wonderful flavour with this combination.
The cookies always turn out soft and chewy. If you like more crispy cookies, just continue to make these a few minutes longer.
These cookies freeze really well, since this recipe makes so many! I like to pack them in a zip lock bag and remove all of the air out of it. If you don’t have a vaccuum sealer bag, you can insert a straw into the zip lock bag, and close it almost all the way. Then take a big gulp of air out of the bag through the straw to “vacuum” seal it yourself. This ensures the cookies will stay fresh in the freezer.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out the other recipes on the blog!
White Chocolate Cranberry cookies
- Cookie sheet pan
- ¾ cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Craisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Beat margarine and sugar together. Then beat in eggs one at a time. Add in vanilla.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to wet ingredients.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and Craisins.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cookies approximately 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.